We are looking for quantitative analysts to join our research team which develops new valuation models using stochastic optimisation, clustering algorithms, neural networks and simulation techniques. You will be performing various research activities to discover, develop and document enhanced valuation models.
As quantitative analyst you will:
- Explore the behaviour of trade receivables by data mining
- Design new valuation models
- Develop new models
- Implement new models
- Calibrate models
- Work on patenting and publishing results
- Ensure the model results are easily accesible
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong analytical academic background: Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research, or Econometrics MSc or Ph.D.
- Data mining experience
- Programming experience in C++ or Java
- Relevant work experience is considered an advantage
Location: Bunnik the Netherlands, Lima Peru